I’m really bad at telling relevant things about myself. I’d be much more likely to tell you movie trivia than my view of the world. I am a wife, a mom, a friend. I stay busy. I have a wonderful husband, amazing freakshow-genius kids, and friends to die for. I blog. Here is a list of totally random things about me.
1. I have 2 tattoos.
2. I like office work.
3. I like Small SUV’s.
4. I stare at Josh in the mornings because he’s pretty.
5. I think my kids are seriously the cutest kids on Earth.
6. I hate laundry with a passion.
7. I was raped when I was a senior in high school.
8. I like to make lists like this. Probably too much.
9. I like to fill out forms even more.
10. I grew up and still live in a freakishly Baptist town. You get used to it.
11. I like roleplay. *ahem* moving on..
12. I used to want to go on a cruise. I think I’m over it. I would rather just do a long, long vacation.
13. I got married for the second time at a courthouse with no one present but the groom and the officiant and me. It was nice.
14. I want no black at my funeral. Really, none.
15. I like to pop zits.
16. I’m pretty computer-savvy, and I’m proud of it.
17. I think my sister is beautiful.
18. Alot of times I don’t like her, though.
19. I have 100+ pages of my first novel just sitting in a floppy disk. Now, though, I don’t think I could find a floppy disk-reader (or the disk, for that matter) if my life depended on it.
20. I always thought having a laptop would inspire me to write. It didn’t.
21. Coffee and rain make me feel poetic.
22. I have a hero. A real-life, flesh and blood one. Her name is Amanda. Amanda Gurney.
23. I despise Dr. Phil.
24. I like junkfood movies.
25. I miss the dorms. Dry-erase notes, ramen noodles. I still eat ramen noodles, mostly because of just that reason.
26. I have a tendency to freak out.
27. Alot, over stupid stuff.
28. I have epilepsy.
29. I scratch my hands up when I get upset.
30. I love the idea of a dog in the house.
31. I hate the reality of a dog in the house.
32. I was incredibly promiscuous in high school.
33. For the first time in a long time, I really am starting to be totally comfortable in my own skin.
34. It may be a side effect of the new seizure medicine I’m on. Either way, it’s nice.
35. I like to read gory, nasty true crime books. Like, books about serial kilers. What that says about me, I’m not sure.
36. If I were an animal I would want to be a bird.
37. I’ve never watched The Goonies.
38. I love black. Love it.
39. I am ultimately urban and long to live somewhere like that.
40. I would like to be tall.
41. Butterfinger Candy bars make me sick.
42. I despise roses.
43. Tom Hanks is my favorite actor.
44. I can’t do any amount of mental math.
45. I wish I had a specific talent, like a trained skill or something.
46. I love to paint.
47. I hate rap music. Hate it.
48. I could very easily become addicted to many things.
49. My iPhone is my best friend.
50. My house is ridiculously messy. Always.
51. I’ve never been to a dance and had a good time. I’ve also never slow-danced and been comfortable.
52. I don’t like beer.
53. I’ve only been to maybe 2 concerts.
54. I lived in Detroit for 12 weeks in 1999.
55. I almost didn’t come back.
56. I really DO hate rap music, but I love Eminem. Go figure.
57. I fight dirty.
58. Money burns holes in my pocket.
59. I think plastic surgery is one of the most selfish things ever.
60. I’d still probably do it.
61. I wish I owned lots of cashmere.
62. I love shoes a ridiculous amount.
63. My blue eyed babies (big AND small) steal my heart every time.
64. I love the Internet. I love it.
65. I want to go on a trip.
66. I’ve never been skiing.
67. I learn new things every day, whether I want to or not.
68. I’m a sucker for a serenade.
69. I have very cliche musical taste.
70. I’m a sucker for a soundtrack.
71. I wish I were one of those people who could stay up all night for days at a time.
72. I love wine.
73. I don’t really like that many types of fruit. Only strawberries, apples, grapes, and oranges.
74. I totally can sing. But only when I belt it.
75. I love cheesy gushy types of things at inopportune times.
76. I like butter on my sandwiches.
77. I love matching underwear.
78. Pajama pants = sex.
79. I have a one-track mind. In fact, I may be a little bit OCD.
80. I have a denim jacket that I wear compulsively.
81. I get jealous. I’m working on it.
82. My life is a lot like the movie “Office Space”.
83. Well, not really.
84. Okay, not at all.
85. My whole environment is odd to everyone but me.
86. I used to have to lie down to zip my jeans.
87. I have always used the username “Emylibef”, until a couple of years ago.
88. I love that my ex-husband and my husband are really good friends.
89. I could quote you the movie “Annie”.
90. I am petrified of scary movies.
91. Yet I must watch them.
92. Budget is a curse word.
93. I am addicted to celebrity gossip. And internet message boards.
94. I used to talk about people like me.
95. Phantom of the Opera is my favorite musical of all time.
96. Most of my closest friends I’ve never met in person.
97. I am a gusher.
98. I like the name Vivian.
99. There are always dirty thoughts in my mind.
100. I love the movie Secretary, which probably doesn’t help with #99.
101. I always wanted to be a cheerleader.
102. I never was.
103. I talk best in text.
104. My oldest daughter is just like I was when I was little.
105. I hope she grows up to skip a lot of the problems I had.
106. I weighed less at 9 months pregnant with Ava than I did before I got pregnant with Max.
107. I made sure my children’s names can be easily manipulated into stage names.
108. I’m incredibly bad with money.
109. I secretly hoped my little girls would end up with red hair.
110. They didn’t.
111. Sometimes I wish I never had to work again.
112. BUT I love having a job.
113. I wish I could go back to college.
114. I love it when I have a tan.
115. Even though he would probably not like me anymore, I miss Dan’s dad.
116. I would be anorexic if I had any willpower.
117. I still have clothes that I borrowed in high school.
118. I always wanted my kids to call their grandfather “Papa”
119. I love marshmallow Peeps.
120. I hate frilly little girl clothes.
121. I kill plants.
122. I never had Santa, the Easter Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy when I was growing up.
123. I could eat nothing but french fries.
124. I would love to be one of those claim investigator type people.
125. I’m very suspicious.
126. I liked living downtown.
127. I hate moving.
128. Yet I will probably move until I truly “click” with a house, which hasn’t happened yet.
129. I’ve never in my life had anything in my closet “altered.”
130. I used to wear a size 16/18.
131. I don’t now.
132. My feet didn’t change size with
133. My NOSE, however, did.
134. I am too lazy for makeup when I have a tan.
135. I wish I were a prissy girl sometimes.
136. I love the Nintendo corporation.
137. I peel sunburns.
138. I vow not to tanning-bed again, ever.
139. I sleep early.
140. I like yards.
141. I wish I were one of those type people who can have a houseful of people at any given time.
142. I’d really really like that.
143. I like open doors and windows.
144. I’m a lot stupider than most folks realise, sometimes.
145. I’m also, sometimes, a lot smarter than some folks realise.
146. I love love love Julia Roberts even though that’s cliche.
147. I think Natalie Portman is great.
148. I loathe Jennifer Lopez.
149. I like Caramel candy bars.
150. I’d rather have worn uniforms in high school.
151. People who use it’s for its and vice versa really bug me.
152. I hate when people slaughter the English language.
153. I have less shoes now than I’ve had in at least ten years.
154. I still have a lot.
155. My grandmother refers to my sister as the “artsy” one and that hurts my feelings.
156. I’m embarassed to sing in front of people unless I’m actually onstage.
157. I hate fancy spellings for names. Emmaleigh? Come on, people.
158. I am a terrible typist.
159. I enjoy reading other people’s thoughts and BS conversations.
160. I like the way Josh smells when he’s just a little overdue for a shower.
161. People have always told me what to do.
162. There is a man who used to come into the office where I worked that I absolutely loathed.
163. This man was a preacher.
164. I didn’t feel a bit guilty about that.
165. Sometimes when old people called and whined about being a on a fixed income I wanted to tell them to shove it.
166. I did feel guilty about that.
167. I wish I could get away with hats.
168. I’ve shoplifted 5 times over the course of my life and I still feel bad about it.
169. The outfit I’ve always wanted to wear consists of skintight lowrise jeans, a fitted tank top, and a long long long scarf.
170. I could never pull that off.
171. I want to own a business.