I was looking around the Internet the other day, checking some old bookmarks and reading like I hadn’t done for a while.
In my perusal, I came across a blog from a girl I used to know, at http://zazazu.wordpress.com
She stopped liking me because I was the weird ex-wife, and because Josh said mean things about Twilight because he knew it annoyed her. She and I were a lot alike and I probably wouldn’t have liked me either.
Anyway, she has fun ideas sometimes, and one of them that I’ve been known to share is a love of lists. Except that hers are usually useful I’m sure and mine are not much other than a time suck – like 6,000 things about me or embarrassing fact #392.
So, I’ve decided to make a list like one I found on her aforementioned blog, and thus I present:
the things I want to do before I’m 35
kind of a before-the-bucket bucket list
- Make a blanket. Knitted, crocheted, woven. Some sort of blanket. And a normal person sized blanket, not some damn copout baby blanket.
- Write the book (at least a rough draft) I’ve dreamed of writing for 25 years. First, though, I should probably decide what said book will be about.
- Run some sort of official race. Participate. Who gives two frackity farts about competing, I just want to finish. Without dying or wanting to die.
- Get another tattoo.
- Learn to sew, and do it.
- Make an outfit using said sewing skills.
- Have a home office, even if I have to share.
- Camp for more than two days. I’ve never done that.
- Make and decorate a cake. For real decorated, with…decorations.
- Be paid for writing. In some form. Ad copy, captions, articles…whatever. Just something.
For now, that’s all I’ve got.